Can the Mississippi SBDCs help me find funding?
The Mississippi Small Business Development Center offers no-cost, confidential counseling and workshops to help you locate, prepare, and obtain financing. Many of business counselors are former bankers or business owners. Whether you’re looking for a traditional bank loan, government-backed loan, or a loan provided by an alternative lender, our business counselors have the tools, expertise, and resources to help you obtain the financing needed to meet your business needs.
We can help your business:
- Determine available debt coverage and ability to repay a loan
- Assess financing options and opportunities
- Identify appropriate sources of financing
- Develop or refine a quality business plan suitable for lenders
- Conduct an in-depth financial analysis
- Create a professional loan package
- Formulate a comprehensive finance strategy
- Facilitate effective lender relationships